Dr Kathy Gallagher
- Member of The Australasian Academy of Anti-Ageing Medicine (A5M)
- Member of The Australasian Society of Cosmetic Medicine
- Member AMA
- Member Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP)
- Member Australasian College of Nutritional and Environmental Medicine (ACNEM)
- Member of the Cosmetic Physicians College of Australasia (CPCA)
Dr Kathy Gallagher completed her medical degree at the University of Queensland in 1986. She worked as a general practitioner for over 25 years. She has had a special interest in cosmetic medicine, anti-ageing medicine and women’s health for much of this time and is actively involved in educational events,courses and conferences in these fields. She is currently completing her fellowship in anti-ageing medicine.
Opening Shine in 2006 enabled Kathy to combine these interests and pursue her passion providing holistic solutions aimed at improving her patient’s overall health and appearance.
Kathy’s interests include art and painting and in the past has worked in watercolour and pastels and exhibited and sold her work. She brings an artistic eye to her technical skill in giving the best cosmetic outcomes for her patients, with an emphasis on maintaining a natural appearance.
Kathy lives in Clayfield with her husband, Adrian and their younger daughter , Frances. She enjoys spending time with her family and friends and occasional trips to the Sunshine Coast to relax.