Reduce lines and improve facial contours with dermal fillers
resulting in laxity and sagging of skin. Replacing volume with dermal fillers can restore more youthful facial curves.
Treatments take around 30 minutes and generally there is little or no downtime. Results can be seen immediately with further improvement over 1-2 weeks.
All dermal fillers used at Shine contain local anaesthetic. We can also apply topical anaesthetic cream where needed to make the procedure more comfortable.
Results can last for up to 18 months, depending on the product used.
Areas commonly treated include:
- Cheeks- Dermal fillers can be used to contour the cheeks and restore lost volume. This treatment can also improve the lower face by lifting sagging skin.
- Temporal hollows-Loss of volume in the temples can be very ageing. Treating this area can lift the brow and improve the overall facial shape.
- Jawline-Early intervention with fillers along the jawline can help prevent heaviness in the jowls.
- Nasolabial lines-deep grooves between the nose and corners of the mouth.
- Lips-to give more volume or simply more definition and hydration.
- Top lip lines
- Chin augmentation
- Nose reshaping to correct small dips or asymmetry.
- Back of hands- Filler can be injected under the skin and massaged to give a more youthfulappearance to thin ageing hands.